GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT: COMMUNITY SURVEY RESULTS
November 28, 2019
Ghosts, Two weeks ago, [Ubisoft] asked you to help us prioritize which elements [devs]] need to focus on to improve your experience on Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
To the thousands of players in our community who took the time to vote and share your thoughts, [Ubisoft] can’t thank you enough! Your feedback has had a direct impact on the production of Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s post-launch support.
Before [Ubisoft] get into the results, two points are very important to us:
- Some of the elements are not quick fixes. One of our main imperatives right now is to deliver these changes when they reach the right level of quality. [Devs] ask for your patience as [they] take the time needed to address your feedback.
- Even if a topic wasn’t ranked as highly as others, we will still provide updates on its status in this article and in the future when relevant.
COMMUNITY SURVEY RESULTS
The following results have been presented to show how each topic ranked based on the number of participating players who ranked it within their Top 5 topics.
MOST REQUESTED CHANGES/FIXES
MOST REQUESTED ADDITIONAL CONTENT
MOST REQUESTED CHANGES/FIXES
[Devs] are committing to deliver information and content updates by early next year on the following most requested changes/fixes:
Bug Fixing and Technical Improvements
[Ubisoft] know that certain players are still unable to enjoy the polished version of the game that [Ubisoft] had hoped to release at launch. Bug fixing is, and will continue to be, the top priority for our team, each TU will contain more technical improvements.
Remove Gear Score & Tiered Loot
- (IN-PROGRESS) Referenced in the Moving Forward letter, [devs] are working on a more immersive and radical version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint for early next year.
Enemy AI improvements
(IN-PROGRESS) [Devs] have already begun making improvements to help the enemy AI react more intelligently against the player. In TU 1.0.3 [devs] have made adjustments to the stealth detection/behaviors and fixed the issue that caused enemies not to throw grenades.
[Ghost Recon] team will be working on implementing on-going adjustments to improve this in future TUs.
Sell All Weapons and Gear
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Ghost Recon] team is working on an implementation for early next year.
- (IN-PROGRESS) Also as referenced in the Moving Forward letter, [devs] are still hard at work on the AI teammates.
Due to its scope, the remaining top result will require more investigation. Please look forward for more information on this topic by early next year.
OTHER REQUESTED CHANGES/FIXES
The remaining results have the following statuses:
Vehicle Handling Improvements
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Ghost Recon] team is working on adjusting the vehicle handling for early next year.
Possibility to Adjust / Reinforce Survival Elements
- (IN-PROGRESS) Announced in our Moving Forward letter, [devs] are working on a more immersive version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint where this will be addressed early next year.
In-game Economy Changes
(IN-PROGRESS) [Ubisoft] have begun making several adjustments to the economy, including: the removal of the daily battle points cap and an increase in the rewards received from Faction Missions.
[Devs] will have additional adjustments coming to the economy early next year.
Base Jump Improvements
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Devs] are currently working on this issue from two angles: debug and UX clarity. By early next year, [they] aim to have made significant improvements in both elements to make this feature feel better.
- (INVESTIGATING) Our team is looking into possible adjustments that could be made to the menus to create a smoother experience.
Ability to Deactivate Other Players in Erewhon
- (IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on the implementation for early next year.
- (IN-PROGRESS) Our team is working on adjustments that can be made to the camera for early next year.
Ability to Sprint in Erewhon
- (INVESTIGATING) [Ubisoft] are investigating the possibility of implementing this feature.
Respawn System Improvements
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Ghost Recon] team is working on adjustments to the respawn system for early next year.
Carry 1 or 2 primary weapons
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Ghost Recon] team is working on the implementation for early next year.
MOST REQUESTED NEW CONTENT
New Story Content
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Breakpoints] first story content update will be released in December with the Terminator Live Event. In addition to these Live Events, we will also have the upcoming Adventures (Deep State and Transcendence) for Episode 2 and 3 of Year 1 respectively.
- (IN-PROGRESS) The Terminator Live Event will have new weapons added. Additionally, with the release of the new Episodes and Battle Rewards Acts, you will have lots of new weapons coming to your arsenal.
More Character Customization Options (Face/Hair)
- (INVESTIGATING) [Ubisoft] are looking into the possibility of adding additional face and hair character customization options.
More Customization Options in the Gunsmith
- (INVESTIGATING) [Ubisoft] heard the feedback regarding the changes to Gunsmith and variant systems implemented. [Ubisoft] are investigating the possibility of changes to the Gunsmith with the systems [they] currently have in place.
OTHER REQUESTED NEW CONTENT
New Enemy Types
- (IN-PROGRESS) The Raid (Project Titan), as well as the Terminator Live Event, will feature enemies you have yet to come across. The new Episodes will also include more variants of existing drones.
GPS System on TacMap
- (INVESTIGATING) [Ubisoft] are investigating the possibility of integrating a new system to make the navigation easier.
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Devs] are working on new skills for early next year.
New Customization (Gear/Clothing)
- (IN-PROGRESS) The Terminator Live Event will have new clothing and customizations added. Each new Act and Episode will also include a large variety of new customization options.
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Breakpoints] first raid, Project Titan, is out! [Ubisoft] have two additional difficulty modes for Project Titan out early next year.
Compass in HUD
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Devs] are working on the implementation of the compass for early next year.
- (IN-PROGRESS) The Terminator Live Event will include new vehicles, as well as vehicle customizations. The new Episodes and Acts will also include more vehicle customizations.
New PvP content
- (IN-PROGRESS) [Ubisoft] will have updates to Ghost War coming in January! [They’ll] communicate about these additions closer to the release date.